- 1-on-1 mentorship with a Senior Swimdo Instructor
- Swimdo Level 1 Certification and Diploma (higher levels available for volunteers choosing longer Residencies)
- Red Cross CPR Certification
- Swimdo Basic Bahasa training; this is usually done in an integrated, informal way in the course of day-to-day usage while teaching, shopping, exploring etc. Your teachers will be local Balinese staff and/or Senior Swimdo Instructors.
- Lodging in the Swimdo House, including a hearty daily superfoods breakfast, typically of fresh tropical fruits, freshly roasted coconut, chia seeds, nuts, coconut milk and tropical-spiced whole-grain porridge.
- Guidance on daily excursions— surfing, cultural events, hiking, night markets etc.
- Optional Weekend Excursions— river rafting, diving etc. (if opted for, some of these have a small fee involved to pay the vendor)
- And most of all, the camaraderie of spending your days with wonderful people doing important work.
The core of your work will involve teaching duties in a lush jungle grove in beautiful Keramas Park for three hours a day, five days a week. You will get to work directly with local children and help transform them from being unable to swim, to being capable of surviving in open water and swimming themselves to safety. Their smiles will light up your life and the memories of your lifesaving work with them will be unforgettable.
We are currently offering a great rate of only $300/week for first time volunteers.Sign up today!